Saturday, August 15, 2015

VEDA - Half Way Point!

Before I dive into my topic for today, I just want to say that my selfie game is STRONG today. I have been having entirely too much fun with the digital camera, and I have the pictures to prove it.

In related news: I am loving my hair lately.

Now, on to VEDA. Today was the half way point of the exercise wherein we discussed what we'd learned so far. After making the video, I realized that I hadn't even discussed the most important thing I have learned from doing VEDA:

I can get things done. 

I think it's because I know that it doesn't have to be perfect and making the video only takes a minute or two. Once the filming is done, I feel obligated to get the thing up online. Editing has become a rote process and from conception to completion, a video takes less than an hour. 

Selfie game? Fierce.

Also, I am really enjoying the whole process. I am reaching out, meeting some people, and I am expressing myself artistically. These are all good things. It doesn't hurt that j^C has been really supportive. The fact that he asks if I've done my video and will make time for me to get them done is so helpful.

I can't wait until NaNoWriMo this year. Maybe the work ethic and creativity will carry over and I'll actually finish a book in a month this year. That would be the best.

Meanwhile, here I am meandering about VEDA. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment