Sunday, August 23, 2015

Nails, Nailing, and "Nailed"

Today, I worked up the courage to finally apply the Jamberrys that I bought back in April. I had been avoiding the task because I was certain I would do it wrong and have thus wasted my $15. I think they turned out pretty good though, if I don't say so myself. The real test will be how long they last. If they make it a full 2 weeks, I will be buying a passel of them.

I need to do something about those cuticles. Christ and Moses!

Meanwhile, the video topic today was mostly uninspiring. If I were a bad person I could have had a lot of fun with it:

The best [cock] I [sucked] this year.
The best [dude] I [nailed] this year.
The best [orgasm] I [came] this year.
The best [body] I [lusted after] this year.

I could go on, but I won't. You get the idea. This question was begging to be dirty. I kept it classy though, and talked about Broadway. Granted, the show does involve a lot of sexual innuendo, so maybe I didn't keep it all that classy after all. Seriously though, how could I go wrong with a play that has "Midnight Radio" as the finale? My only complaint about Hedwig is so petty and small, I almost don't want to mention it, but: Why didn't they put "Nailed" in the show? It's my favorite song from the soundtrack!

Seriously, why isn't "Nailed" in the show?

I need to go to more shows. I am excited that the new season for the local theater company will be starting soon and j^C and I have talked about getting season tickets. That would be fabulous. I am especially excited about seeing Arsenic and Old Lace  and Hedwig and the Angry Inch. I am going to make it a point to sit next to some unassuming blue haired old lady. It might be more fun watching her than watching the show.




No comments:

Post a Comment