Sunday, August 30, 2015

Feeling Like a Success

VEDA is almost over and I have made it!  
 

Feeling proud.

While I wasn't as active with the other vloggers as I might have liked to have been, I am very proud that I have made it through the past 30 days. I've been a busy beaver after all. 
This month I:
  • Revised and submitted 4 pieces of writing to the Southern Writers Symposium
  • Revised several more pieces of writing for publication
  • Made a video every day
  • Sometimes even editing the video!
  • Wrote in the blog every day
  • Finished my first piece of embroidery
  • Started cooking at home more
  • Created my professional blog site
So, yeah. I'm pretty proud. Not to mention a lot of personal changes and growth that I don't much want to talk about on here. So yes! I can get things done!
 
I had j^C's mom sew the embroidery onto a bag for a friend in order to stave off
my hoarder tendencies.

In other news, I am still in South Carolina and I am super tired. I don't sleep much anyway and last night I went to bed at 2 AM after a rousing evening with Shekkey drinking Sprite and walking around Clemson. Long story short: College kids make me feel old. Then I got up at 7 AM to work on revisions and submit some things. So, please enjoy my "blooper" blooper reel. I'm going to go take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment