Sunday, August 16, 2015

Botched Videos and Unexpected Kirchners

I will begin by saying that I am exhausted.

My sleep may be suffering, but my selfies are on point.

I have less to say about my topic today and more to say about the production of my video. I have gotten sloppy. I believed I was getting good at making videos. Now, I've got a video with a random caption at the end. I have to do better about this.


As to the actual topic of the video, I might add that any day with Mojo Jojo is a treat.

Today the three of us went to Raleigh to visit our old friend UberSchteve. Now he's Dr. UberSchteve, a new reality I don't think he's comfortable with yet. He graduated Veterinary School in May.  The four of us went to the North Carolina Museum of Art and had a great time. I was really impressed with how many well known and prestigious pieces they had. Two Kirchners! I was not expecting this and Kirchner is my favorite.

Ernst Ludwig Kirchner - "Young Shepherd with Flower"

The next time Mojo Jojo is in town, I must bring him there.  j^C, That Sprout, and I had a really great time with UberSchteve at the museum, but I would love to spend a whole day there meandering with Mojo Jojo. Sans That Sprout. This is an addendum to the pampering day of my video. Really, I don't care who I go with so long as I don't have to yell "Don't run! Don't touch the art!" every 3.7 seconds.

That Sprout, appreciating the art.

I feel that I should note that we didn't take any pictures of the art in the museum because I am pretty sure that is a gauche thing to do. The photos of the Kirchners are from the museum's website.

Ernst Ludwig Kirchner - "Panama Dancers" - I really like this one.

I haven't got a whole lot more to say. I am so ridiculously tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment