Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Today Was a Good Day

I am sorry for not updating earlier today. I have been busy, and as a  result, I had a full and meaningful day. I am hope to have more days like this. I am happy. I cleaned my house. I made a tasty and nutritious dinner. I spent time with almost all of my local friends. My child willingly took a nap and went to bed with no complaints. The Gator only escaped once. I played trivia. I spoke to Mojo Jojo. I feel good. I am tired. I am going to take a shower, wash my face, brush my teeth, and go to bed. I leave you all with David Bowie and Bing Crosby on the fifth day of The FPN Extended Play Advent Calendar.


The post would have been longer, but I promised j^C I would be done in 10 minutes. Sometimes brevity is a good thing though.

No comments:

Post a Comment