Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Personal Integrity is Not Worth Saying the Wrong Thing

I'm ready for the world to end already. Let's just get it over with. I have been a trooper about posting, in keeping my promise to myself, but I feel that I am now running the risk of saying the wrong thing in the interest of personal integrity.   I can say that I am very proud of myself for trying to keep my promise, and while I am more or less over the holiday debacle for 2012, I have, for the most part, kept the majority of my sanity. There was one toy/money/life related meltdown that I really wish could have been avoided, but we'll call that a learning experience.

And we will call this pointless post the fulfillment of my obligation to myself for today. National tragedy aside, this has been a very difficult week. I have a lot to say, and I'm not really sure how to go about saying it. I have about 7 million things to get done before Friday morning and nowhere near enough time or energy to make it happen. Le sigh.

Enjoy the FPNEPAC selection below, although I am still not sure if music videos and holiday cheer are the right thing to do at this time. We all must go on though, mustn't we? Today's song is not a Christmas tune in the traditional sense, but when I saw Duran Duran in 2000, they said it was the closest thing they had to one in their repertoire, as it mentions snow. Thematically, it might be the most appropriate thing to post at a time like this. Who do you need, who do you love, when you come undone? Think about that honestly. I bet you'll be shocked by your own answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment