Monday, December 10, 2012

How the Hell Did I Miss Hanukkah? Now, With PicSpam!

Apparently, Hanukkah started a few days ago - and no one sent me the memo. This is too bad, as I have several Hanukkah songs to share on the FPNEPAC. Yeah, figure that one out.

Before we get to the epic amount of Hebrew singing, I'll let you know that the last day of Deep went fairly well. There was cake and ice cream, pizza and brownies. We read, we danced, and most everyone went home happy. Those who did not were probably not happy people in the first place. It was a long day, but a good one. Now I can finally give my full, undivided attention to the holiday season.

Which brings us back to Hanukkah . . . I love Adam Sandler. I want to have his babies. Seriously. Happy Hanukkah everyone!




I would like to add that while I don't have any Hebrew in me, I would like to, and I am taking applications from the following:

Adam Sandler: See Above Source

Jack Black. Rock Star? Comedian? Yes, Please!
Source

John Stewart: I love it when you talk politics.
Source

Lewis Black, let's have angry sex.
Source

Lou Reed is, always has been, and always will be,
a walking streak of sex. Source

Pauly Shore; he's just so damn cute. Tell me about the Weasel.
Source

Perry Farrell is just so strange, how could I not?
Source

Steven Schub: Actor, Singer, and Email Friend of Uranium J
Source

Any of The Maccabeats may apply. Or all of them. Not picky.
 Source


Sarah Gilbert. Why? Why not.
Source

1 comment:

  1. You have made my day by posting all 3 versions of the "Hanukkah Song." Thank you!

    ReplyDelete