Saturday, December 15, 2012

All Are Punish'd

I still can't say anything. I don't have the right to say anything. I am so upset right now - I can't even - There's nothing to say, and yet everyone is saying something. Stop politicizing this tragedy. Stop making it about personal agendas. Can't we all just come together as a nation - as a human family - and support the community of Newton, Connecticut? You know what, while we're at it, can we support our own communities as well? This isn't about gun laws, health insurance, or religion. This is about people and what connects them.

Go Hence, and Talk More of These Sad Things; 
Some Shall Be Pardon'd, and Some Punished:


For now, the FPNEPAC is still on hiatus. I feel that posting videos and being jolly is in bad taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment