Wednesday, August 8, 2012

VEDA 2012 - Day 8 "Excitement"

Today's video here.

I am kind of over this video thing, but still I press on. I need to take things up a notch tomorrow. I am sad to find the camera that works well with YouTube and the video editor takes a really crappy video. The nicer looking videos from a few days ago were from a camera that has to be converted two or three times before I can do anything with it. Lame. Join me tomorrow when I answer the question "What is the proper way to ask someone out?". Good God, this outta be good.

1 comment:

  1. You have 14 subscribers (not including me as I just keep visiting via the links on the page since I don't pay attention enough to those I subscribe to anyway).

    In any case, I wanted to point out that I think most people do pay attention to those they subscribe on youtube and that should make you feel pretty good. Given the number of views on your videos, I think 14 is an EXCELLENT number! So yeah, keep up the videos. :)

    ReplyDelete