Saturday, August 4, 2012

VEDA 2012 - Day 4 "Belonging-ness"

The newest video is up. Click here and see! I have discovered why I can't get the videos to load on here. I'm trying to do too much to quick. If I made the videos early in the day and then posted them a few hours later (which is what I did on the day it actually worked) I wouldn't have any problems. We shall know better hereafter.

I did not want to make one today. I think I'm dying (which means I have some sinus issues and I'm PMS-ing like a motherfucking riot). Ugh. I want a steady stream of Green Tea Frappacinos and Chocolate Chunk Pecan Cookies. Someone out there, please, make this happen. I accept Starbucks gift cards as well as cash! Right now, while I'm waiting for my Starbucks fund to plump up, I'm going to go lay in bed and watch 1000 Ways to Die. Because it's flipping hilarious.

5 comments:

  1. I do not know if you've looked into it yet, so please allow my pitch.

    Sinus rinses? Ever looked into them. Yes, they come with a huge risk if you don't boil the water and add the salt mixture: Naegleria fowleri. Brain eating death. (Hey, almost goes with your zombie topic for tomorrow!)

    In any case, they've helped me so much doing this roughly 5 times a week (one every day for the most part) that I've decided I can no longer live without it. So much better than sinus meds every day in my opinion. Now I only keep ibuprofen near by for those rare sinus headaches, but they are no longer as often or as horrible as before.

    In any case, great videos and definitely getting better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the pitch, but this has everything to do with the fact that the vacume cleaner broke and we are up to our eyeballs in dust and dirt. Cleaning will solve the problem, I'm sure. But thanks. Also, crying messes me up, so when the PMS is over, I will no doubt get over the sinus issues anyway.

      Delete
  2. Good video today, I do hope they will continue (and get longer). Perhaps use some random prompts to talk about for a few moments each day in conjunction with your actual blog posts? 1000 Ways to Die was a show I got hooked on when I was in FL last. Yes, Virginia, it is indeed hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the VEDA thing, I am answering the questions on the VEDA calendar, but after that I'm thinking of making some little videos to go with my posts. Probably in character. If I can ever get day 5 to load, you will see why.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the video. Belonging is an issue I face right now being out of school and having nothing but coworkers that go to school. Totally agreed it is very difficult to belong anywhere.

    ReplyDelete