Sunday, August 5, 2012

VEDA 2012 - Day 5 "Zombie Apocalypse Now"

OK, so the YouTube to Blogger issue remains unsolved. Here's VEDA 2012 - Day 5. Click and See. 

I am so excited about today's video! I was so much fun to make.Today's topic was Zombie Apocalypse. For those of you who don't know, I used to play a tabletop RPG called "Call of Cthulhu" which was set in WWI. In today's video, I am channeling my character from that game, Corporal Grim (who has since been promoted to Sargent). He's a no nonsense kind of guy and war is his way of life. He's the kind of guy who kind of hopes for a zombie apocalypse. He's also based on Tommy Lee Jones' character from Natural Born Killers. I hope my little explanation put's the video in some context for you. See you all tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. So that man can fight the dinosaurs...and the zombies.

    I certainly enjoyed that, and then the short break in character for the shameless product placement- Fantastic!

    Sergeant Grim seems like he may be decently prepared. Though I'm not sure how much use the knife to the abs will be.

    ReplyDelete