Friday, January 4, 2013

A Feel Good Moment

I would like to start by saying this: I was just reading a list of 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2013, and I didn't hit one that I actually had until #4. Yay! Then, I had the next four in a row, but not the last, so that's 50% of the list I don't need to worry about. Furthermore, I'm getting two of them (eating garbage and not exercising) under control even as we speak. So, that means I only need to develop a system for remembering dental hygiene and face washing before bed. This is easily doable.

Now, about that exercising thing - I am excited and happy to say that I now have an "acountabilibuddy" and we have walked 3.42 miles every day this week except for Wednesday because That Sprout was sick. I feel this is a more than acceptable start to 2013. 

Obviously I have not been online since New Years Eve, and maybe that's not so great, but I really wanted to start in earnest on a Monday. So, we'll call this a Friday Free For All throwaway post and leave it at that. I am hoping to once again put some thought and some effort into how I'm running things around here, but I'm making no promises. Promises, at least when it comes to this blog (and my life) are made to be broken. For now, I'll leave you with another song - a hold over from the FPNEPAC. Have a good weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment