Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Inaugural "Serial Killer Thursday"!

New Feature! New Feature! 


Henceforth, Thursdays of the third full week (typically the third Thursday, except in months such as this one where there are 5 Thursdays) will be "Serial Killer Thursday". We will discuss the life and crimes of one notorious serial killer every month - preferably one who was caught, tried, and convicted. This will take the place of "I Love Things!" Thursdays for that week, which this week is really too bad. I had a lot of love to throw around. If serial killers aren't your bag, be sure to check back next week for a double dose of Love.

I bet you're wondering, Why "Serial Killer Thursday"? Am I trying to promote a culture of violence? Am I trying to further desensitize the American public? Am I a sicko who likes to read about this sort of thing? No. No. A thousand times, NO. I am merely here to remind you, my dear friends and gentle readers, that sometimes bad shit happens and there are some truly despicable people walking the planet. Don't believe me? Check out www.pysih.com. It can't be all light and sunshine, can it? Surely not. 

Of course, my reasons aren't purely didactic. This idea was given to me on Thanksgiving day by FishForest Family friend, Carl-Os. Apparently, for Carl-Os every Thursday is "Serial Killer Thursday". He is known to regale his co-workers weekly with tales fraught with blood and terror. Such was the case on Thanksgiving Day when we had a lengthy discussion on the life and crimes of one H.H. Holmes. I don't love serial killers (per se) but I do love chatting with Carl-Os. Since he will soon depart for his own Magical Mystery Tour I am doing this once a month feature in his honor. I shall greatly miss our devious weekly repartee. 

Upon Carl-Os' recommendation, this month I am going to tell you all about . . .


A Big Cheese in the Royal Canadian Air Force by day, a pantie raiding miscreant bent on destruction by night. In 2007, after achieving all sorts of clout, awards, honors, and career success in the Royal Canadian Air Force Williams started stealing panties from teenage girls. His obsession with the underthings of underage girls intensified, and soon he began stealing panties, wearing panties, taking pictures of panties, and masturbating into panties. Bras weren't safe either, nor were negligees and stuffed animals. I have a thing about stuffed animals, so this in particular turns my stomach. The youngest girl he burgled was 9 years old, though he claimed to prefer victims who were in their late teens through early thirties. Likely story.
Aside from being a total creeper, could someone
tell me what the hell is going on with his hair?
Inquiring minds want to know. Source
As if the breaking, entering, and theft were not bizarre enough, Williams kept meticulous records of his crimes which he kept in spreadsheets on two hard drives hidden in the ceiling of his home. Soon, his kleptomania turned to violence. He began breaking into homes that were not empty. He would blindfold, bind, and gag unsuspecting women after sneaking into their houses and then disrobe, rape, and torture them while keeping through photographic evidence of the whole thing. Sooner or later, this sort of thing was bound to escalate to murder. 

His first victim was a Corporal Mary France-Comeau, a flight attendant serving under him at CFB Trenton - the largest air force base in Canada. The internet tells me that CPL Comeau fought hard against her superior officer, cursing him to the very last, but sadly she succumbed to his sick will in the end. Thankfully, the death of his second victim, Jessica Lloyd, would prove to be his undoing. The astute Canadian police were able to match tire tracks left at her house to the tread on Williams' Pathfinder during a traffic stop aimed at finding a suspect. After hours of intense interrogation, Williams snapped and confessed. He was eventually charged with a whole lot of things and sentenced to 2 life terms, plus a whole lot of other time, to be served consecutively. So, the justice system being what it is, he will eventually be eligible to go before the parole board, but not for 25 years. By that time, he will be 73. Maybe in the meantime he'll die, huh?

I was unable, through all of my research on this fine example of insanity to glean a motive for his crimes. There was something about the stress of military life, a sentence about his cat dying. I have no idea what his real reasons were. Whatever the case, it doesn't excuse taking the lives of two innocent women and terrorizing so many others. He didn't even look good in lingerie. Seriously. What was he thinking?
So damn unpretty . . . Source
I was also unable to ascertain whether or not he and his wife (who swiftly filed for divorce after he was caught) had any children. I am hoping that this means there were none. If not, we should be thankful for small blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment