Monday, February 27, 2012

Close Your Big, Bloodshot Eyes

OK, so I am running on a combined total of about 5 hours sleep over the past 2 nights. The dogs, the Sprout, manic anxiety, general stress, caffeine, and dry skin have robbed my of my precious. I am too tired to make sense right now - I've got like 5 things half written, but I just can't be bolloxed to finish them and add the links and what not. In the interest of taking a nap and still providing you, my dear readers with some compelling content, I give you one of my favorite nap songs, Alice Cooper's "Might as Well Be on Mars". The video doesn't thrill me, mainly because it's lacking in Alice-ness, but it's worth watching. I heard once that this is Uncle Alice's favorite of his songs. I can see why.

Alice needs to adopt me. Now. Seriously. Someone get on this for me. Let's make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment