Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Free for All: You Say It's Your Birthday? It's My Birthday Too!



Tomorrow anyway.

That's so metal. Source
I'm pretty excited. I needed something pleasant in light of all the fuckery that my life has been lately. I bought myself a Nook last night. Just the Simple Touch, and I'm loving it! What's more, I pretty much got it for free. If you are interested in such a thing as a Nook Simple Touch - go this weekend! They are running a special so if you buy a year subscription to the New York Times at $19.95 (or something) a month, you get the Nook Simple Touch Free. If you want the fancier versions, they are all $100 off with the NYT subscription. Pretty cool if you ask me. With that saved scratch, you can buy a cool cover for your new e-reader. I got the Kafka one, so now I am totally Kafka-esque.

Kafka-esque. Source
Today, after I clean out my car and start some laundry, I am going to eat lunch at Taste of India in Savannah. I truly hope they have Paneer on the buffet today. It may be one of my new favorite foods. Interesting, since I hate cottage cheese. Afterward I hope to buy some roller blades and some materials to make That Sprout and myself "Yay" flags for the end of j^C's Magical Mystery Tour. A note about him, according to an email, he's feeling much better. Then, when all that is finished, I will be going to Florida for the weekend to eat swamp cabbage. Duh-lish-us. I will also be doing some covert recon work on behalf of a friend. More on that adventure to come!

I will leave you all with my favorite birthday song:


Comments are much appreciated and will be awarded with prizes!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Dear Friend!! I will be calling you tomorrow and you should receive birthday greetings via post next week. :-)

    ReplyDelete