Sunday, October 11, 2015

Then Everything Became Clear

I woke up this morning at 6 AM to find that it was that time and everything that had been going on for the past week suddenly made sense. I was hormonal. I am not cracking up. Thank heaven for small favors. This also explains why I have been so ridiculously tired and why I am so tired even at this very moment. It was all I could do to drag myself to the grocery store this morning and I am not ashamed to say that I involuntarily passed out on the couch this afternoon. My nap was short, but glorious.

Yesterday I spent the whole day working on my task list for my business. I have most of it completed, and I'm still feeling very insecure about it, but I am proud that I powered through and got it done. I've begun to realize that it's going to be a while before I get a client and I have to just be patient. I think I need to post on Sarah Von Bargen's Network of Nice next month and do some work for free.

I started a rough outline of my NaNoWriMo today (a FAR cry from fan fiction) and I wonder if I will actually finish this year. I feel good about it. I have a pretty good plan at any rate. I think I am going to buy another copy of No Plot, No Problem! as I am now sure mine was lost in the "Gasoline Incident of 2013". Thankfully, we get paid on Wednesday and I haven't got a whole lot I need to buy.

Oh! One last thing! Mojo Jojo has encouraged me to start writing fan fiction, so when I'm feeling better I'm going to try my hand at it. I haven't got a whole lot else to report. I mainly wanted to say that I'm not Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

Some days I sure feel like it though. Source

No comments:

Post a Comment