Tuesday, October 1, 2013

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Oh look, it's October! As I'm sure you've guess, I've been on hiatus. Trying to regroup and decide what I really want out of this blog. I'm still not sure what the answer to that question is, but I know that I was taking things entirely too seriously. I think I might take most things entirely too seriously.

There are a great many things going on around here that I am taking seriously.


  • Septum perforation
  • Possible surgery to repair said perforation
  • The fact that my car reeks of 1 gallon (give or take) of gasoline
  • The government shutdown
These are all bad, crappy things that have happened over the past 24 hours. They are the cherry on the crap sundae that was September. I am hoping that October will be better, but given the above list, I have little hope. But! It is that special time of year when the days are shorter, the nights are cooler, and I find that I am on trend with my love of all things creepy. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment