Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dear Friends and Gentle People . . .

I would have written this book myself, but . . . ADD?
Source
I promised you all some time ago a series of compelling entries that would excite, educate, and delight you. Entries about rape, happiness and Andy Griffith. Entries I know you've been dying to read. "Where are these pearls of wisdom?" you must be wondering to yourselves.

Alas, they remain unwritten.

Things, as always, have been tumultuous around here. I don't deal well with tumult. Among a million other tiny disasters, my childcare situation has changed and I am re-adjusting to once again being a full time stay at home mom.

I'm just full of excuses, aren't I?

On the bright side, I am beginning to get into a groove again and I hope that things around here will start to pick up this week. I have so much that I want to talk to you about, not the least of which is the fact that I will be starting my MA in a few weeks. I am pretty excited in spite of myself.

Meanwhile, I've started a few more blogs in order to keep some of my random diatribes out of here. Check them out!

Worry not, dear readers, I have not forsaken you. I will be back tomorrow with stories and more updates. Right now I am tired and I need to go spend some quality time with j^C and them dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment