Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Quick Update in Memory of Stephen Covey

Today started off on the wrong foot, then around 3 o'clock it hit a snag and started on it's downward trajectory. Thankfully, a few hours later after a fullfilling workout at the gym, I feel I've come full circle. I'm feeling good about my workout and I am optimistic about the rest of the week. 

I am working on something profound to post later in the week, but for now I wanted to check in with you all.  As you know, it takes 30 days to form a habit, so I am going to try my damnedest to post every day for the next 30 days.

Now that I've set a goal, it's doomed to failure.

Later this week we are going to talk about:

  • Rape
  • Andy Griffith
  • Happiness
For now, 6-2 and Even: Over and Out.



No comments:

Post a Comment