Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Free For All - FPN Link Love

You know, the Nuge is growing on me.
Aaaaand I haven't bothered to make anything better . . .


It's been a hectic week here at the FishForest house. I've got some great things in store for you all in the coming week, but for now I'm really tired and I need a little "me time" before I head to Hinesville this evening. j^C, That Sprout, and I are going to be eating delicious German food and saying goodbye to a favorite FishForest family friend. Goodbyes suck, but at least it's not forever and it's giving us an excuse to hit up Zum Rosenhof. I certainly hope that Saurbraten in on the menu tonight. I bet you guys never thought German food would be the silver lining, huh?

Meanwhile, while I am resting, eating, crying, and saying goodbye - again - you all can click on these fantastic links I found on the interwebs over the last week or so. Good things, I assure you. Happy reading.

Also, if you are at all spiritual, say a prayer or think a kind thought about everyone on Magical Mystery Tours right now, okay? Thanks. :-)

This article is ME. Read it, and you shall know the inner machinations of Uranium J. It's so great, I'm just gonna link the excerpt:



A guest post over at Yes! and Yes! that was friggin' awesome.

A great way to help end hunger. You better believe I'm doin' it, once I'm gainfully employed.

I LOVE THIS BLOG! We are same-same.

A fan-tab-u-lous piece of advice about getting the most out of life.


Some great Valentine's Day gifts on the cheap.

Three words: Travel Snack Kit.

Because I am still on a Michael Collins kick, this is a great metal song about The Big Fellah (although I don't agree with their stance).

For those getting married (and to brag about my beautiful pal X-ine's (e'erbody gets a cute blog name!) wedding) here's a link full of rainbows, baseballs, and LOTS of LOVE!

A great post on my all time favorite blog, about misconceptions of sociopaths







No comments:

Post a Comment