Wednesday, September 23, 2015

An Update

1. I got published on HIVHereandNow's Poem a Day Countdown.
2. An excerpt from "Eleanor" was chosen to be read at the Southern Writers Symposium. I am really excited about this. I submitted to their poetry and fiction contests, but alas, I did not win. 
3. j^C quit his training and is now trying to get out of the Army. I have no idea what is going on with that but if they don't let him out, I may be able to get my MFA because I will be expected to work. I find this whole thing to be very stressful. 
4. I am going to start working with Schan Ellis on making my writing and editing business a reality. Hopefully this will be a great success and thus negate the need for me to seek traditional employment.

I don't know what else to say at the moment. I have been feeling terribly overwhelmed lately and as such I fear I might have retreated from my writing and blogging. I've definitely been avoiding writing some very important emails which is no bueno. But, I'm working on getting back to good. 

This is all for now. Hopefully you'll see me back here again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment