Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm Baaaaaaaaaack!

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaack! Source
Dear readers, I apologize for my absence. The end of j^C's Magical Mystery Tour came and brought with it a month and a half of readjusting and utter pandemonium. Yesterday was his first day back at work after our month long vacation. I could have written to you all yesterday I suppose, but it seemed better to wait for the first of the month. I'm like that. Despite my lack of organization, I really do like nice clean lines. Also, today was That Sprout's first day back at the babysitter's, so I have a few moments to myself again.

I don't have a lot to report - the month of April was a blur. We went to Florida for Easter weekend. Then, we had a little over a week at home, which was punctuted by a 14 hour ER visit with That Sprout. She had a 103.9 temperature and she wouldn't eat or drink. After all that time, they gave her an IV and told us to go home, it was a virus. I'm still waiting on the bill. Thank everything that's holy for insurence.

Then we were with j^C's parents in Greenville, SC for a few days. After that, we were in Raleigh, NC over night, then finally on to Hilton Head Island. That part was pretty awesome. We got to stay in a half million dollar condo walking distance from the beach - FOR FREE! I want to live in this place. It was lovely. I must write my thank you card to the owner ASAP. I could have stayed there for the rest of my life.

All of our travels ended Saturday, and now we are trying to get back into the swing of every day life. I was informed this morning that the Magical Mystery Tour 2.0 is scheduled for March of 2013. I am not so thrilled about this, but there's not a lot I can do about it. It's all very uncertain for now, anyway.

In the meantime, I am have decided to work on some professional development type things in order to make myself more marketable. I plan to start a beginning HTML class in a few weeks, as well as a refresher course on grammar. One way or another, I will figure out a way to be somewhat financially independent, or I'll die trying.

I really hope I don't die trying. That would suck.

I do hope to at least be as good with money as Kyle's Cousin Kyle though. He is so my favorite South Park character.

No comments:

Post a Comment